Get access to all the resources below by joining our e-mail list.
(Don’t worry, you can always unsubscribe later!)
General Tax-Related Resources
- 1099-NEC Filing Requirements – Learn the filing requirements for A 1099-NEC
- 401-K Withdrawals – What you need to know about withdrawing from your 401 and how it will affect your income tax return.
- Cancellation of Debt – General rule for cancelled debts and what some of the exclusions are.
- Do you owe the IRS? – Ways for you to pay your IRS tax debt.
- Driving for Uber or Lyft? Information for rideshare drivers and learn how to maximum your tax deductions.
- Electric Vehicle Tax Credit – Learn what vehicles qualify and how much of a credit you can get.
- Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit – What improvements qualify and how much of a credit you can receive to lower your tax debt.
- Identity Theft – What is identity theft and what to do if you have become a victim.
- Independent Contractor VS Employee – Information needed to help you determine if a worker is an independent contractor or an employee.
- Tax Benefits of Claiming Children – Information about the many tax credits that are available for qualifying children and how to determine if you qualify.
- Tax Calendar – Important tax due dates for most small businesses
- Record Retention Guide – Documentation that will help you know how long to retain income tax records and supporting documents.
- Residential Clean Energy Credit – Who and what qualifies for this credit as it is different than the energy efficient home improvement credit.
- Smartphone Apps for Recordkeeping – Applications that you can download to track your income, expenses and mileage for your business on a mobile device.
- Tax Consequences of Getting Married – How does that joyous day affect your upcoming tax return and changes you may want to make.
Resources for Businesses
- Business Entity – Should you be a sole proprietor, or should you file for an LLC? Learn the basics here.
- Checklist for Hiring Your Minor Child – Learn how to maximize your deductions and the rules to follow for hiring your minor child.
- Home Office Basics – Information on how to utilize your home office as a taxable deduction on your tax return.
- Legal Deductions Allowable for Your Business-An extensive list of deductions that some people do not think about that are legal deductions for you to take on your business tax return.
- New Small Business Guide – Information that will help you in starting and running your small business, including income and expense worksheets.
- New LLC Guide – Learn what an LLC is and if you should choose to change your federal entity status.
- Qualified Business Income Deduction (QBI) – What is it and who can take this deduction.
These worksheets will help you organize all of your income and expenses and will streamline the filing your income tax return.
- Beauty/Barber Income & Expense Worksheet
- Business Income & Expense Worksheet
- Construction Worker Income & Expense Worksheet
- Day Care Income & Expense Worksheet
- Farm Income & Expense Worksheet
- Online Sales Income & Expense Worksheet
- Truckers Income & Expense Worksheet